From: Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Nice IDE for development
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:24:06
1 Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
2 > I am changing development from window to linux now, it took a long
3 > time but I finally convince my boss to change, what I was holpping to
4 > know is if there is any nice development IDE for linux like MS visual
5 > studio. I had heard about anjuta, there is something else ?
6
7 I like Eclipse (use it for Java and Python, I read C/C++ is quite well
8 supported, too), but it's pretty heavy.
9
10 I guess it depends on your requirements (languages, features, ...).
11
12 -- Remy
15 Remove underscore and suffix in reply address for a timely response.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list