From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Nice IDE for development
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:57:04
1 * Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
3 > > I am changing development from window to linux now, it took a long
4 > > time but I finally convince my boss to change, what I was holpping to
5 > > know is if there is any nice development IDE for linux like MS visual
6 > > studio. I had heard about anjuta, there is something else ?
7 >
8 > I like Eclipse (use it for Java and Python, I read C/C++ is quite well
9 > supported, too), but it's pretty heavy.
10
11 Ah, if you're looking for an something better than autotools:
12
13 * http://unitool.metux.de/
14 * http://treebuild.metux.de/
15
16 Not finished yet, still under heavy development ;-)
19 cu
20 --
22 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
24 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
25 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
26 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
27 http://patches.metux.de/
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list