From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] power management on laptop
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:38:43
1 On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:40:46 -0400 "John Dangler"
2 <jdangler@××××××××.net> wrote:
3 > How do I tell whether my laptop supports acpi or apm?
4 >
5 > I'm sorry to keep throwing this up right now, but lack of experience
6 > begs more questions. I've found a lot of information about this box
7 > (dell inspiron 8600) from googling, forums, etc., but they seem to be
8 > split on whether this box uses acpi or apm.
9
10 "Tuxmobil"[1] and "Linux on Laptops"[2] are your friends ;-)
13 Cheers,
14 Renat
17 [1] http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html
18 [2] http://www.linux-laptop.net/
22 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
23 durch die sie entstanden sind.
24 (Einstein)
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list