From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RESOLVED: RE: [gentoo-user] power management on laptop
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:11:36
1 Renat~
2 Good Call!!
3 I found a little block of text on tux where someone had apm loaded by
4 default, and, after adding acpi, had nothing working. As I read through the
5 text, the poster mentioned looking in modules.autoload.d several times and
6 seeing nothing being added (they didn't add anything themselves, and
7 apparently assumed that the addition of the package would "handle" it).
8 I looked around a little more and found someone who had a box very similar
9 to mine and used the autoload settings from that article... All of the
10 applets are showing properly in gnome now!
11
12 Thanks to you and Holly for the patient replies on this.
13
14 John D
15
16 -----Original Message-----
17 From: Renat Golubchyk [mailto:ragermany@×××.net]
18 Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:19 AM
19 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
20 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] power management on laptop
21
22 On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:40:46 -0400 "John Dangler"