From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2 to 3??
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:29:31
1 On Wednesday 18 July 2007, "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote about 'Re:
2 [gentoo-user] 2 to 3??':
3 > What should I do, in your opinion?
4
5 Probably LGPLv3, which will allow GPLv2 (and proprietary) projects to use
6 it without requiring the combined work to be GPLv3.
7
8 Actually, I'm probably going to take a pen to the LGPLv3 in the future and
9 turn it into something along the lines of "GPLv3 or, if your larger work
10 is licenced under any version of the GPL, LGPLv3", but that's for the
11 future and I'll want to run the license by the FSF first before using it.
14 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
15 bss03@××××××××××.net ((_/)o o(\_))
16 ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy `-'(. .)`-'
17 http://iguanasuicide.org/ \_/