From: Mark Kirkwood <markir@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help - system reboots while compiling
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:40:20
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Monday 12 February 2007, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
3
4 >> While I generally agree, not *all* manufacturers provide rubbish for
5 >> us... e.g in the current context Zalman PSUs are very good quality
6 >> (robust and quiet), and if you hunt around a bit even some of the
7 >> less spectacular brands have their moments (e.g I have a couple of
8 >> Thermaltake 560W PSUs that are very good).
9 >
10 > True enough, but I was careful to qualify what I said :-)
11 >
12 > I said "consumer electronics", that's the bargain / reasonably priced
13 > stuff that you find in your local electronics/pc store. You do get
14 > decent stuff out there but it's in a different class and "consumer
15 > grade" isn't a good descriptor
19 Right - sorry, misunderstood what you meant by "consumer electronics".
20
21 Cheers
22
23 Mark