From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My PC died. What should I try?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 01:07:04
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Rule #1 in dealing with odd weird strange computer faults is ALWAYS
3 > test with another PSU of at least twice the capacity you think you need.
4
5 +1 I always start with the P/S. Well, unless I see something else
6 unrelated letting the smoke out. Even then tho, a bad P/S can cause the
7 smoke to get out of something else too. It's good advice all the way
8 around.
9
10 Why not let the computer shop test the P/S? If it blows up something of
11 theirs, it's bad. ;-)
12
13 Dale
14
18 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!