From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Latest kde Plasma appears to not autohide taskbar
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 20:05:38
1 On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 19:44:45 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > It's bugging me too. For me, setting it to 'Always Visible' then back
4 > > to 'Auto Hide' cures it temporarily. I've now turned off taskbar
6 > > that seems to have fixed things, but it hasn't been long enough for me
7 > > to be sure.
10 > autohide works correctly here, so to track this down we'd need to find
11 > out how my setup differs from you two fellows
12
13 It works correctly on my desktop all the time. On my laptop it
14 occasionally stops working, but changing the setting to something else
15 and back again fixes it. This happens so infrequently that I haven't felt
16 the need to investigate possible causes.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 Plagarism prohibited. Derive carefully.