From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Latest kde Plasma appears to not autohide taskbar
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 17:44:59
1 On 09/04/2016 17:45, »Q« wrote:
2 > On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 22:48:12 +0800
3 > Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au> wrote:
4 >
5 > [plasma 5 panels]
6 >> Even though I have "Autohide" selected, the thingy won't
7 >> autohide. This is a real pain as I have the task bar running across
8 >> the top of the screen and not autohiding means that it sits over the
9 >> title bar of apps that are full screen. Due to this I can't change
10 >> the position or size of the apps windows. I've moved the task bar to
11 >> the bottom of the screen and the behaviour persists, not autohiding.
12 >>
13 >> Has anyone else come across this problem and fixed it or got
14 >> any idea as to how I can fix it?
15 >
16 > It's bugging me too. For me, setting it to 'Always Visible' then back
17 > to 'Auto Hide' cures it temporarily. I've now turned off taskbar
19 > that seems to have fixed things, but it hasn't been long enough for me
20 > to be sure.
23 autohide works correctly here, so to track this down we'd need to find
24 out how my setup differs from you two fellows
28 Alan McKinnon
29 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com