From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Latest kde Plasma appears to not autohide taskbar
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 15:47:05
1 On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 22:48:12 +0800
2 Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au> wrote:
3
4 [plasma 5 panels]
5 > Even though I have "Autohide" selected, the thingy won't
6 > autohide. This is a real pain as I have the task bar running across
7 > the top of the screen and not autohiding means that it sits over the
8 > title bar of apps that are full screen. Due to this I can't change
9 > the position or size of the apps windows. I've moved the task bar to
10 > the bottom of the screen and the behaviour persists, not autohiding.
11 >
12 > Has anyone else come across this problem and fixed it or got
13 > any idea as to how I can fix it?
14
15 It's bugging me too. For me, setting it to 'Always Visible' then back
16 to 'Auto Hide' cures it temporarily. I've now turned off taskbar
18 that seems to have fixed things, but it hasn't been long enough for me
19 to be sure.