From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] To x86_64 or not to x86_64
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:54:21
1 On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:20:16 +0100, Alex Schuster wrote:
2
3 > Flash would be nice now. For some people it does work fine, but for
4 > others this still is not the case it seems. Using firefox-bin or wine
5 > might be workarounds, but I would not like that much - I like to use
6 > konqueror.
7
8 Most flash works with Konqueror here, using nspluginwraper, even YouTube
9 works fine nowadays. Occasionally one of my CPUs goes to 100% and top
10 shows nspluginwrapper doing this, killing the process fixes it.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Memory Map - A sheet of paper showing location of computer store.