From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] To x86_64 or not to x86_64
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:57:47
1 On Wednesday 19 March 2008, 16:54, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:20:16 +0100, Alex Schuster wrote:
4 > > Flash would be nice now. For some people it does work fine, but for
5 > > others this still is not the case it seems. Using firefox-bin or
6 > > wine might be workarounds, but I would not like that much - I like
7 > > to use konqueror.
8 >
9 > Most flash works with Konqueror here, using nspluginwraper, even
10 > YouTube works fine nowadays. Occasionally one of my CPUs goes to 100%
11 > and top shows nspluginwrapper doing this, killing the process fixes
12 > it.
13
14 To add to the discussion, on amd64 I use swfdec-mozilla without major
15 problems.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list