From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Building a Kernel -- anybody wanna help????
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:26:28
1 Best thing to know about Gentoo (and Linux in general).
2
3 Try, don't work, retry, still doesn't work, retry, still doesn't work. Did you
4 try until you have a pretty hard headache ?? Well, then is time to write some
5 mailing list.
6
7 Read manuals, use your best friend, "man", try, and retry. If someone just
8 tells what you've to do, you'll say "OKAY", and next time you're gonna
9 recompile your kernel you'll say yourself (FROM WHERE I HAD TO START?).
10
11 If you try, and retry, and retry... you'll understand better Linux and Gentoo.
12
13 Bye,
14 Rafael Fernández López.
15