From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Building a Kernel -- anybody wanna help????
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:56:07
1 (I am not sure if this is an inappropriate request, if so, someone
2 please let me know and it will be quickly withdrawn)
3
4 Hi folks:
5
6 Im fairly new to the gentoo environment, and im getting ready to try
7 again to build a working kernel for my laptop. Since im new to it, I
8 would love to have someone to be able to bounce questions off of as I go
9 through the process (I am NOT looking for someone to do it for me, I
10 need to learn how to do this myself)
11
12 It is now 11:30am EST on Saturday, December 10, 2005, If someone is
13 around and would like to answer some questions as I go, please contact
14 me via one of the routes below.
15
16 If no one is available, or no one wants to, thanks anyway, I appreciate
17 all the help you folks have provided me already.
18
19 Contact methods:
20
21 E-Mail -- tholmes@×××××××××.net
22 YahooIM - w8tah
23 AOLIM - w8tahham
24 MSNIM - w8tah@×××××××.com
25 ICQ - 223635031
26 IRC -- I am currently Tim___ in #gentoo on irc.freenode.net
27 Gtalk / jabber -- w8tahradio@×××××.com
28
29 Thanks again folks
33 Timothy A. Holmes
34 IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
35
36 Medina Christian Academy
37 A Higher Standard...
38