From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete plugins dissapeared
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:24:32
1 On Monday 06 November 2006 23:22, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
2 > Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
3 > >On Monday 06 November 2006 22:33, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
4 > >>I recently emerged modular kde, and along with the coming of kopete
5 > >>0.12.3 all the plugins dissapeared except for the Cryptography plugin,
6 > >>does anyone now something about this? should i just re emerge it?
7 > >>
8 > >>Thanks in advance!
9 > >>
10 > >>Rafael
11 > >
12 > >You'll have to enable the ones you want via USE flags.
13 >
14 > One flag per each plugin? I am mainly interested in the history plugin
15 > do you know which flag i need? where i can find a list of kopete flags?
16 >
17 > Thanks for your reply
18
19 emerge -pv kde-base/kopete
20
21 The history plugin is enabled with the 'history' USE flag.
24 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list