From: Rafael Barrera Oro <rafael@××××××××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete plugins dissapeared
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:28:52
1 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
2
3 >On Monday 06 November 2006 23:22, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
6 >>Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
9 >>>On Monday 06 November 2006 22:33, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
10 >>>
11 >>>
12 >>>>I recently emerged modular kde, and along with the coming of kopete
13 >>>>0.12.3 all the plugins dissapeared except for the Cryptography plugin,
14 >>>>does anyone now something about this? should i just re emerge it?
15 >>>>
16 >>>>Thanks in advance!
17 >>>>
18 >>>>Rafael
19 >>>>
20 >>>>
21 >>>You'll have to enable the ones you want via USE flags.
22 >>>
23 >>>
24 >>One flag per each plugin? I am mainly interested in the history plugin
25 >>do you know which flag i need? where i can find a list of kopete flags?
26 >>
27 >>Thanks for your reply
31 >emerge -pv kde-base/kopete
32 >
33 >The history plugin is enabled with the 'history' USE flag.
37 Sorry for taking so long, just wanted to say it all worked perfectly
38 except for the jingle flag which prevented kopete to build properly, i
39 was not interested in such plugin though and got what i wanted anyway,
40 thanks for your help
41 --
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list