From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 15:14:00
1 On Friday 09 May 2008, Mark Shields wrote:
2 > That said, I've had a problem every now and then where gmail would
3 > tag an e-mail from a mailing list as spam, but it's never happened
4 > with gentoo-user; just was a wordpress-hackers mailing list e-mail,
5 > and only a few.
6
7 Very occasionally, posts from Linux Enthusiasts Association Durban
8 (LEAD) and Gauteng Linux User Group (GLUG) are tagged by gmail as spam.
9 The biggie though is wine-user, when I was still subscribed I'd find
10 about 2 or 3 posts a week tagged as spam. I never found anything in
11 those posts that could be interpreted as spam. Maybe it's something in
12 the headers, GLUG's headers are ... em ... unusual.
13
14 gentoo-user always gets through 100% for me though.
17 Alan McKinnon
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list