From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 14:09:58
1 On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Frank Gruellich <frank@×××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > * Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com> 7. May 08:
4 > > In fact, gmail recognizes it as a mailing-list (even offering special
5 > > commands, like filtering email from the list).
6 >
7 > Wow, that new and shiny Ajax-Web3.0-Gigabyte-buzzword gmail stuff does
8 > the same as my 20 years old mutt now?
9 >
10 > SCNR.
11 >
12 > Kind regards,
13 > Frank.
14 > --
15 > Sigmentation fault
16 > --
17 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
20 Wow, can you be even more of an ass? He was pointing out how unlikely it
21 was that gmail was filtering the mailing list as spam; he wasn't whipping
22 out his dick like some elitist asshole ready to gloat about features of his
23 e-mail client. Not like you.
24
25 That said, I've had a problem every now and then where gmail would tag an
26 e-mail from a mailing list as spam, but it's never happened with
27 gentoo-user; just was a wordpress-hackers mailing list e-mail, and only a
28 few.
31 - Mark Shields