From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: online browsable ebuilds by arch?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:32:23
1 On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 05:21:13 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:
2
3 > > It's not quite what you are asking for, but packages.g.o lets you
4 > > filter by arch, and view the contents of ebuilds.
5 >
6 > Yea, I have seen that often when I google. Correct but is not
7 > comprehensive but chronologically organized. I'm looking for something
8 > organized by what your see, when you 'cd' into the /usr/portage dir
9 > comprehensive by category but filters so only those packages available
10 > for that specified arch are visible.
11
12 Yes, the old p.g.o let you browse categories, but the current incarnation
13 does not appear to.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 And if you say "No", I shall be forced to shoot you.