From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: online browsable ebuilds by arch?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 05:21:43
1 Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:
4 > > Yea, I get that. But I want it 100% filtered by arch.
5
6 > It's not quite what you are asking for, but packages.g.o lets you
7 > filter by arch, and view the contents of ebuilds.
8
9 Yea, I have seen that often when I google. Correct but is not comprehensive
10 but chronologically organized. I'm looking for something organized by what
11 your see, when you 'cd' into the /usr/portage dir comprehensive by category
12 but filters so only those packages available for that specified arch are
13 visible.
14
15 I also need it online so somebody else does not have be sitting at a gentoo
16 system to read the ebuilds. It also would be great if this 'frontend' could
17 source overlays, and git based repos that contain other ebuilds for
18 examinations and discussions.
21 thanks,
22 James