From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: online browsable ebuilds by arch?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 23:01:48
1 On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:05:46 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:
2
3 > > That's the main portage tree, the name is a misnomer. Although called
4 > > gentoo-x86, it is really just portage, which does not have specific
5 > > ebuilds for different architectures. Architecture suitability is
6 > > governed by the KEYWORDS variable inside the ebuild.
9 > Yea, I get that. But I want it 100% filtered by arch.
10 >
11 > So if I'm looking for ppc (a gentoo supported arch) I have an online
12 > portage tree for viewing; so that ALL packages listed, are available
13 > for a specific arch. There are many amd64/x86/intel only packages
14 > that are not yet ported to a specific arch. So how do I filter
15 > the above repo to ensure I only see those packages available
16 > for other architectures?
17
18 It's not quite what you are asking for, but packages.g.o lets you
19 filter by arch, and view the contents of ebuilds.
23 Neil Bothwick
24
25 I've got a Mickey Mouse PC with a Goofy operating system.