From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox, flash player, and youTube
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:09:14
1 On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 10:51 +0100, Arnau Bria wrote:
2 > On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:57:05 -0800
3 > Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
4 >
5 > > I'm up-to-date on stable ebuilds.
6 > > I've tried to view a cute youTube "Code Monkey" video, but get the
7 > > complaint my flash Player plugin is obsolete (or I'm blocking
8 > > Javascript, which is false). It's
9 > > at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lLRBiEBRAc
10 >
11 > Here's some code for downloading youtube videos:
12
13 or, you could just install the firefox add-on "videodownloader" from
14 http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php and have a little icon in your
15 status bar which, on a right click, will let you download any mp3,
16 flash, wmv, avi, etc, etc, on the current web page.
17
18 HTH!
22 Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
23 around the Sun.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list