From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My PC died. What should I try?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:46:04
1 On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:28:31 -0400
3 > Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> > Is this a problem with the English language? I thought I knew it
6 >> > inside- out, upside-down and back-to-front. I still think so. Yet
7 >> > your account has you tying yourself in knots over a known fault.
8 >>
9 >> Too many uses of the insufficiently-explicit "the board"...but (in
10 >> English) such ambiguities are usually resolved by surrounding context.
11 >
12 > <evil thought>
13 > hey, here's an idea, let's fix that by using Hungarian decorators on all
14 > English nouns!
15
16 What, and get Esperanto? (Or Latin. Or Italian. Or Spanish.)
20 :wq