From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My PC died. What should I try?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:40:29
1 On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:28:31 -0400
2 Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > Is this a problem with the English language? I thought I knew it
5 > > inside- out, upside-down and back-to-front. I still think so. Yet
6 > > your account has you tying yourself in knots over a known fault.
7 >
8 > Too many uses of the insufficiently-explicit "the board"...but (in
9 > English) such ambiguities are usually resolved by surrounding context.
10
11 <evil thought>
12 hey, here's an idea, let's fix that by using Hungarian decorators on all
13 English nouns!
16 Alan McKinnon
17 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com