From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 13:32:13
1 On Fri, 02 Oct 2020 09:23:57 -0400,
2 Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >
4 > (Kmail seems to have stopped quoting the message I'm replying to.)
5 >
6 > I always use SystemRescueCD to install a new Gentoo system. Never a single
7 > problem with it, other than having to set up my own working conditions every
8 > time.
9 >
10 > I don't know what version it is, but it must have been about the last they
11 > issued before switching to Arch.
12
13 Is there anything more recent I c an use as a rescue disk? I have
14 version 5.1 but after that, not sure what they did, but could not even
15 get a decent root prompt and I do need zfs, otherwise there are many
16 options.
19 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
20 How do
21 you spend it?
22
23 John Covici wb2una