From: Mike Diehl <mdiehl@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with new install
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:48:26
1 One more interesting tidbit:
2
3 When it boots, I can see that VFS was able to mount ROOT on device 8:3.
4
5 So, it doesn't seem to be hardware or driver related. Looks like something
6 with the filesystem? fsck.ext2 is the only thing complaining. However, when
7 I boot from CD, I can mount it just fine.
8
9 Anyone seen this before?
10
11 Mike.