From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] enlightenment 16 or 17
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:49:28
1 Hi,
2
3 I have recently emerged e16 for trial (I always used KDE) and I haven't
4 explored it too much yet, but I'm quite happy with it. I'll be looking for a
5 pretty desktop theme (which I haven't found yet) and arrange it to my way.
6 However, I been reading in forums about e17, which is still (who knows until
7 when) development, and I was thinking about if it is worth to update my e16.
8 How stable is e17? The new stuff worth it? Any comments about this?
9 Also, is there any links to HOWTO configure it (e16) and howto install&use
10 those nice panels that I see on some screenshots? As i understood, some of
11 them are from e17 libs, but work on e16, right?
12
13 cheers,
14 Fernando