From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc and glibc. Which unstable to pick?
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:06:27
1 On 7/7/11 11:14 PM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Thursday 07 July 2011 16:01:27 Dale did opine thusly:
3 >> As the list knows, I been having random lock ups on my system. I'm
4 >> in the process of one last emerge -e world but I'm not holding my
5 >> breath it will change anything. So, I'm wanting to try a unstable
6 >> version of both gcc and glibc. This is the list available:
7 >
8 > gcc-4.5.2 works just fine here
9 > glibc-2.13-r3 no problems
12 this has multilpe issues, which I hit myself. But there should be a
13 revbump soon which gets that fixed.
14
15 justin