From: Chandler Paul <thatslyude@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Issues with direct inclusion of glib.h from portage on netbook
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:38:11
1 Recently, I have had issues with emerging certain packages on my netbook, specifically x11-themes/gtk-engines-murrine and gpe-base/libgpewidget. However, they emerge just fine on my desktop. My netbook and desktop are both x86_64/amd64 (yes, some Intel Atom's can do amd64, my netbook has one of them). The error always seems to be a direct inclusion of glib.h that shouldn't be there. I can fix it by patching it in a local overlay, but I don't know why I should be having these issues in the first place if my desktop can emerge the packages just fine. Does anyone know what's going on?

murrine.build.log text/x-log
info.libgpewidget.txt text/plain
pqv.libgpewidget.txt text/plain
build.libgpewidget.log text/x-log