From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Removing or renaming old /boot/grub directory warning
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 07:54:47
1 On Sat, 5 Feb 2022 at 07:37, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Should I reinstall grub after removing the old directory so it puts
3 > things where it needs to be or what? Or does a new install have that
4 > old directory too? While at it, is there something that can give me
5 > better options in cases like this or do I need to stop renaming stuff?
6
7 For what it's worth, this machine is new enough to only ever having
8 had grub2 on it, and the directory in /boot is still named /boot/grub
9
10 Regards,
11 Arve