From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] An alternative to http-replicator
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:43:33
1 Used to do that - heaps of problems when using multiple machines and
2 multiple users. http-replicator insulates you from that. It also
3 allows you to remove nfs if you dont need it for anything else - also
4 simplifies and makes the system (all machines) more reliable. nfs is ok
5 in its place, but it is certainly not secure or trouble free!
6
7 BillK
8