From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gnome 3.2.2 Block
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 17:11:39
1 I was getting that error after syncing late last night. Here is the
2 information I got on the situation that prompted me to remove
3 introspection from :2
4
5 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/dev/241030
6
7 However after reading that more thoroughly and not having my system in
8 front of me I think I might not have unmasked the latest version of
9 pygobject:2 which uses the introspection flag not to build
10 introspection support, but to automatically pull in pygobject:3 for
11 it.
12
13 I'm probably trying to build the old pygobject with built-in
14 introspection support which conflicts with introspection in :3.
15
16 So I think I finally figured out all my problems, I'll get home
17 tonight after work and give it a try. Hopefully someone will Google
18 this list and find this helpful, if not confusing.