From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Slow Login, Sudo, etc.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:13:03
1 Hmm, as usual, sending email to the user list makes subsequent guesses
2 have good affects.
3
4 Hard to say for certain, but at present, pam is on x86, and I rebuild
5 most the dependencies I could find in the sudo ebuild (seemed a fine
6 place to start looking for relevant packages, anyway).
7
8 (pam 1.1.1-r2 is x86 and and 1.1.2 is ~x86 at present)
9
10 I ran an emerge --oneshot --verbose --ask openldap cyrus-sasl pambase bison
11
12 Or it could be gremlins...
13
14 If the problem comes back (seems possible) I'll try to see if I can
15 pinpoint the solution.
16
17 ~daid
18