From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: PHP and PEAR
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:08:06
1 On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Catalin Trifu wrote:
2
3 > I think I did not said things correctly.
4 > If I try to emerge any PEAR package, to install it the system tries to
5 > use /usr/bin/pear which does not get installed exactly because PHP is compiled
6 > without PEAR. I mean the pear core which can be used to install other pear packages.
7
8 As Craig pointed out, the PEAR ebuild, including the base core is
9 separate.
10
11 Maybe "emerge PEAR-PEAR" is what you need?
14 # esearch PEAR-PEAR
15 [ Results for search key : PEAR-PEAR ]
16 [ Applications found : 2 ]
17
18 * dev-php/PEAR-PEAR
19 Latest version available: 1.3.5
20 Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
21 Size of downloaded files: 105 kB
22 Homepage: http://pear.php.net/PEAR
24 License: PHP
25
26 * dev-php/PEAR-PEAR_Info
27 Latest version available: 1.5.2
28 Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
29 Size of downloaded files: 6 kB
30 Homepage: http://pear.php.net/PEAR_Info
32 License: PHP
36 Aj.