From: Galevsky <galevsky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:28:29
1 On Jan 13, 2008 8:03 PM, Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I will prepare a "project" page on my website and I try to create the
3 > first release in some weeks. Probably less, than one, depends on my free
4 > time.
5 >
6 > I will send a mail to this list to inform you about the progress :)
7
8 Sounds good :)
9
10 But as a very-soon action to undertake, I think that the official
11 handbook on gentoo.org should be modified as follow:
12
13 -add an important note on top of step 2 saying that the current
14 minimal/live CDs of Gentoo are outdated and people requiring lastest
15 kernel should use another liveCD (GRML/knoppix or others) then
16 download the stage3 tarball to keep on the installation.
17
18 Gal'
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list