From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:04:02
1 2008. 01. 13, vasárnap keltezéssel 19.22-kor Galevsky ezt írta:
2
3 > I can't help you immediately, but be sure I am going to help you if
4 > you'll still need it in a few months. For me, the key is to keep the
5 > handbook up-to-date. IMHO, it is a must. Having a "2. Choosing the
6 > Right Installation Medium" section not able to provide good
7 > information for new users is really painful. Gentoo is known as "one
8 > of the best documented distro" and I am sure that it is a crucial
9 > point to mind.
10 >
11 > Gal'
12 > &#0;&#0;?zb z{hx%
13
14 Thank you for your help.
15
16 I will prepare a "project" page on my website and I try to create the
17 first release in some weeks. Probably less, than one, depends on my free
18 time.
19
20 I will send a mail to this list to inform you about the progress :)
21
22 Regards,
23 István
26 eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
27 http://www.osbusiness.hu
28 „A humor a méltóság támasza, fölényünket hirdeti
29 mindazzal szemben, amit a sors ránk mér.”
30 (Romain Gary)
33 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list