From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:04:35
1 On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Feel free to set me straight tho. As long as you don't tell me my
3 > system is broken and has not been able to boot for the last 9 years
4 > without one of those things. ROFL
5
6 Nobody's telling you _your_ system, as in the collection of programs
7 you use for your productivity, is broken. What we're saying is that
8 _the_ system, as in the general practice as compared to the
9 specification, is broken. Those are two _very_ different things.
10 --
11 This email is: [ ] actionable [ ] fyi [x] social
12 Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
13 Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [ ] soon [x] none