From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde panel hiding behind something...
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:42:42
1 On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:13:02 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2
3 > I can't get to the control center because I can't get to any menu's with
4 > the application launchers and settings. All I can do is right-click >
5 > run command, but I can't find a command for the control center...
6
7 Others have already given the command, but you can also right-click the
8 desktop, select Configure Desktop, go to Behaviour and set the left or
9 middle mouse button to pop up the Application Menu when you click the
10 desktop. Then you can run anything without the panel.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 This is a test of the emergency tagline stealing system.