From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde panel hiding behind something...
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:49:10
1 On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 13:22 +0000, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Iain Buchanan wrote:
5 > > I pressed the main panel "hide" button, and it slid behind this new
6 > > blank panel. Now I can't get to the main panel, because it's hiding,
7 > > and the blank panel can't be moved or deleted (by any means I can tell)
8 >
9 > Have you tried to move it through Control Center --> Desktop --> Panels?
10
11 I can't get to the control center because I can't get to any menu's with
12 the application launchers and settings. All I can do is right-click >
13 run command, but I can't find a command for the control center...
14
15 thanks,
16 --
17 Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
18
19 We all live in a state of ambitious poverty.
20 -- Decimus Junius Juvenalis
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list