From: Rohit Sharma <bhavhit@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tv out stopped working!
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 11:03:45
1 Daniel,
2
3 I have a successful config at home with nvidia GeForce4 FS 5200 card. I
4 use it in clone configuration so this screen would be shown exactly as
5 it is on my TV.
6 Both my TV and LCD monitor have the same resolution. I get TV Out as
7 composite video at 1024x768 and use it to watch movies with Nvidia drivers.
8 Do you feel what I do is what you want to accomplish? If yes, then my
9 XF86Config may help you.
10
11 Let me know,
12 Rohit