From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tv out stopped working!
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:12:25
1 Hi Rohit,
2
3 I use a Nvidia Geforce 3 Ti200, so i can't use Clone-Mode. But if you
4 send me your config file i will try to adjust it to fit my needs!
5
6 Thank you,
7
8 Daniel
9
10 Rohit Sharma schrieb:
11 > Daniel,
12 >
13 > I have a successful config at home with nvidia GeForce4 FS 5200 card. I
14 > use it in clone configuration so this screen would be shown exactly as
15 > it is on my TV.
16 > Both my TV and LCD monitor have the same resolution. I get TV Out as
17 > composite video at 1024x768 and use it to watch movies with Nvidia drivers.
18 > Do you feel what I do is what you want to accomplish? If yes, then my
19 > XF86Config may help you.
20 >
21 > Let me know,
22 > Rohit