From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 09:31:37
1 On Monday 30 March 2015 22:23:21 James wrote:
2
3 > package.use via automask is getting a bit out of hand, already.
4 > Somehow, I do not feel good about the devs solution is to
5 > munge up something I have already been abusing. So, does
6 > 'eix-test-obsolete' have some automated option to clean up
7 > package.use? I think I need to do this before applying
8 > the latest (dev_inspired) kludge to my main workstation....?
9
10 Someone mentioned enalyze, which I hadn't met before. Maybe that will help.
13 Rgds
14 Peter.