From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Accessing a Samsung phone and it's data.
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:31:16
1 On 14/08/19 03:35, Dale wrote:
2 > I have one thing I have not been able to figure out tho. I accidentally
3 > imported my contacts to the phone twice. When I go to the contacts part,
4 > it shows Phone twice. I can't figure out how to delete one of them. No
5 > need having two copies. I'm sure there is a trick somewhere, I just have
6 > to find it. lol
7
8 If you've got a google account, it should eliminate duplicates. Or have
9 you somehow stored it once in the account, and once on the SIM?
10
11 The other thing you can do is link entries. You can configure the
12 phonebook so that if it has the same person in two different address
13 books, it only displays it as one contact.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Wol