From: Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: evince - Error printing to PDF
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:32:49
1 Joseph:
2 >On 04/18/13 14:34, Hartmut Figge wrote:
3
4 >>http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/ev130418.png
5 >
6 >Even if I type different file name eg. 123.pdf I can not print.
7
8 Does 'Print Preview' work?
9
10 >Which package implements "Print to file" it is not cups-pdf
11
12 Cannot be, because i don't have cups-pdf installed.
13
14 Now i have reread the the thread. You wrote
15
16 |After starting "evince" from command line I can print to pdf file; but
17 |only when starting it from a desktop I'm getting this error.
18
19 I can only test by evoking evince from a xterm. No desktop here. With
20 what command is evince called when started from the desktop?
21
22 Hartmut