From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: evince - Error printing to PDF
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:06:24
1 On 04/18/13 15:32, Hartmut Figge wrote:
2 >Joseph:
3 >>On 04/18/13 14:34, Hartmut Figge wrote:
4 >
5 >>>http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/ev130418.png
6 >>
7 >>Even if I type different file name eg. 123.pdf I can not print.
8 >
9 >Does 'Print Preview' work?
10 >
11 >>Which package implements "Print to file" it is not cups-pdf
12 >
13 >Cannot be, because i don't have cups-pdf installed.
14 >
15 >Now i have reread the the thread. You wrote
16 >
17 >|After starting "evince" from command line I can print to pdf file; but
18 >|only when starting it from a desktop I'm getting this error.
19 >
20 >I can only test by evoking evince from a xterm. No desktop here. With
21 >what command is evince called when started from the desktop?
22 >
23 >Hartmut
24
25 When you install evince, the entry is automatically created in XFCE4 in Application Menu -> Graphics -> Document Viewer
26 I don't you can edit this entry, can you?
27 How to look it up?
30 Joseph