From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Flash MX 2004
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:55:41
1 Yes Flash 5 and I believe that even MX works anything before they started
2 adding activation. Though I believe this is not without its flaws (i.e. I
3 have heard the color chooser crashes the program) in either case it
4 definately works. I ran DW MX under Wine for the longest time without any
5 major issues.
6
7 -Mike
8