From: Ian K <omega_2_1@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Flash MX 2004
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:45:56
1 Michael Crute wrote:
2
3 > Nobody has yet to get any of Studio MX 2004 working under Wine. The
4 > issue (so I have been told) is the activation system doesn't play real
5 > nice with Wine. Perhaps if you are skilled in the black art of
6 > cracking you could hack out the activation routines and make it work?
7 > (Note: for personal use only please, I don't advocate software piracy)
8
9 Ah. Well no, I dont like illegal software. Um, I have Flash 5, does that
10 work under Wine?
11 Thanks!
12 Ian
15 > -Mike