From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo gets as bad SuSE: Circular dependencies [WAS: Thank you Gentoo devs]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:25:04
1 On 5/16/07, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 15:51 -0700, kashani wrote:
4 >
5 > > Is it the end of another semester already[1][2]? Are we already due to
6 > > be subjected to the highly dubious ideas of Mr. Weigelt sporadically
7 > > over summer break?
8 > >
9 > > kashani
10 > >
11 > > 1. search for Enrico Weigelt on gmane and sort by date in the Gentoo
12 > lists.
13 > > 2. Aren't we due for top posting vs bottom posting[3] again?
14 > > 3. or maybe "newbies suck and Gentoo should be hard"[4]
15 > > 4. I like to think there are circadian like cycles on the Internet
16 >
17 > Gentoo is becoming too easy to use. We need to keep up the smoke and
18 > mirrors. Stop being so nice everyone, you'll attract more newbies!
19 >
20 > I think I'll raise a bug about this.
21 > --
22 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
23 >
24 > A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
25 > somewhere.
26 > -- Groucho Marx
27 >
28 > --
29 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
33 I'm gonna file a bug report about your bug report.
36 - Mark Shields