From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo gets as bad SuSE: Circular dependencies [WAS: Thank you Gentoo devs]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:14:23
1 On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 15:51 -0700, kashani wrote:
2
3 > Is it the end of another semester already[1][2]? Are we already due to
4 > be subjected to the highly dubious ideas of Mr. Weigelt sporadically
5 > over summer break?
6 >
7 > kashani
8 >
9 > 1. search for Enrico Weigelt on gmane and sort by date in the Gentoo lists.
10 > 2. Aren't we due for top posting vs bottom posting[3] again?
11 > 3. or maybe "newbies suck and Gentoo should be hard"[4]
12 > 4. I like to think there are circadian like cycles on the Internet
13
14 Gentoo is becoming too easy to use. We need to keep up the smoke and
15 mirrors. Stop being so nice everyone, you'll attract more newbies!
16
17 I think I'll raise a bug about this.
21 A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
22 -- Groucho Marx
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list