From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update portage cache ... horribly slow
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:48:05
1 Tony Davison schreef:
2 >
3 > Its under tips and tricks portage. Just found it myself. HTH
4
5 I was looking under How-Tos (and searching in the wiki/google for cdb
6 patch). Weird that the wiki search engine didn't find it, though. Maybe
7 I just didn't go through enough of the hits.
10 > PS Hows the cold?
11
12 Better (I'm on the downslope from peak 'I can't sleep because I can't
13 breathe laying down, do we have any more Vicks VapoRub?' miserableness),
14 but clearly not back up to par :) . My bf wants me to go back to bed,
15 but I'm too hardheaded to listen (since I do feel better, and I can get
16 some minor maintenance done), sitting here with a pot of tea and a lot
17 of tissues and not doing anything too stressful (meaning all my projects
18 are backed up, including one 'official' and public one, dammit).
19
20 Thanks for asking :) .
21
22 And thanks for the link, everybody.